Everyone loves cupcakes. Especially children find it very fun. Small cupcakes are also very attractive to watch. Everyone loves chocolate children or older. In such a situation, if a holiday or Sunday is going to come, then a new trial is made. It is very easy to make and it also becomes instant. So today we have brought for you a recipe made of chocolate i.e. chocolate cupcake recipe
Chocolate Cup Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Refined flour: 1 bowl
- Powdered sugar: 3/4 bowl
- Fresh yogurt: 1 bowl
- Milk: 1/2 bowl
- Melted Butter: 1 bowl
- Cocoa Powder: 4 teaspoons
- Baking Powder: 1 tsp
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
- A pinch: salt
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- To make a chocolate cupcake, first whisk the butter, yogurt, and sugar in a bowl until it becomes light.
- After this, add vanilla essence to the mixture of butter, curd, and sugar.
- Now sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda 3 times in a separate bowl with a sieve.
- Mix it little by little in butter, sugar, and curd solution. Add some milk together.
- Mix this mixture well. Add 1-1 drops of oil in the mold of Appam maker and preheat for 2 minutes. 6. Fill cake solution with 1-1 teaspoon in Appam maker. Keep the gas on medium heat.
- After 2 minutes check with a toothpick, the toothpick is going easy in the cupcake and the mixture is not sticking on it, so that means the chocolate cupcake is ready.
- Now take out the prepared chocolate cupcake from Appam maker and serve it after cooling.
Top tip for making cupcakes
- Using a traditional-style ice cream scoop when you are making lots of cakes is a quick way to fill paper cases.
- To make sure your cupcakes are the same height
- This cupcake recipe makes a batch of 24 cupcakes, so you have lots of cakes to decorate. To make your cake, use an ice cream scoop to fill the cupcake cases with the mixture. This will ensure that you have an equal amount of mixture in each case and they should grow to the same height.
Decorating your basic cupcakes
- These cupcakes are ideal for making with children and can be decorated with icing, butter cream, or drip in chocolate. They would love to use their imagination to decorate these tasty treats but careful, it can get messy!
- How to change our original cupcake recipe to other flavors
- It is easy to transform this basic cupcake recipe into chocolate cupcakes, rose cupcakes, lemon cupcakes, or even coffee cupcakes. Pour drops of your chosen extracts into each cupcake to add flavor or swap 1-20z flour for cocoa powder instead of baking chocolate cupcakes.